This Calabacitas recipe is an amazing Mexican vegetable dish made from sautéed zucchini and squash, corn, tomatoes and Paulita’s Green Chile Sauce Mix. It’s healthy, comforting and super satisfying, even for the biggest of meat lovers!
- 1 bag Paulita’s Green Chile Sauce Mix
- 2 lbs Cubed Chicken
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 2 cans (15 oz) Sweet Corn
- 3 ea diced Zucchini Squash
- 3 ea diced Crooked Neck Yellow squash
- In a 10 – 12-quart size pot, cook chicken until tender. Add contents of Paulita’s Green chile sauce mixalong with 6 cups of water. Let this cook on low medium for about 10 minutes. Add your tomatoes,corn and squash. Cover and let simmer on low for about 20 minutes. Your squash should be ready atthis point. We like our squash a little crunchy, so you may want to cook a little longer.When serving, you may add sour cream and cheese to your bowl. I like to serve along with warm flourtortillas.
Paulita’s Starts With the Best
The soil and growing conditions in the Hatch Valley create a unique terroir which contributes to the flavor that can only be found in Hatch green chiles grown here.
Please fill out the form to be the first to get notified of new recipes as they post