Paulita’s Hatch Green Chile Cream Sauce
As I sat on my couch, I kept thinking of new ideas for Paulita’s Green Chile Sauce. Please know that I love cream sauce, so my mind kept coming back to making a cream sauce with Paulita’s. Alan and I were discussing the possibilities. He said, “That just doesn’t sound good.” I asked him, “Can’t you taste it on your tongue? Oh forget it,” I told him,” I’m calling Mom Porter.”
Paulita’s Hatch Green Chile Cream Sauce Recipe
- 1 box(s) Paulita's Hatch Green Chile Sauce (hot or mild)
- 1/2 cup(s) Butter
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Parmesan Cheese
- 2 cup(s) Heavy Cream
- Follow the instructions on the packaging, but do not thicken.
- Once your ingredients have boiled and are re-hydrated
- Add all the ingredients
- Bring to a boil, follow thickening directions on the box of Paulita’s Hatch Green Chile Sauce
Voila!! You have Paulita’s Green Chile Cream Sauce
Paulita’s Starts With the Best
The soil and growing conditions in the Hatch Valley create a unique terroir which contributes to the flavor that can only be found in Hatch green chiles grown here.
Please fill out the form to be the first to get notified of new recipes as they post